How to Sign an Adobe Acrobat/Reader Document
From Scriptel Wiki
You will need:
- Scriptel mSign Desktop Application (see our guide on Installing Scriptel mSign Desktop Application if you require assistance).
- ScripTouch Sign and Save installed with the included adobe plugin(see our guide on ScripTouch Sign and Save installation if you require assistance).
- Scriptel mSign Mobile on either an iOS or Android Device. (see our guides on Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an iOS Device or Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an Android Device if you require assistance)
- Be sure your device is already be paired after following the instructions above.
- Open the document you want to sign in Adobe Acrobat or Reader.
- Click on “Tools” near the top of the window then “Certificates”.
- Click on “Digitally Sign”, then create a rectangle around the intended signing area by clicking a corner and dragging to the opposite corner.
- After Sign and Save opens and connects to mSign you may sign on your mobile device.
- Once you have finished signing press either “OK” on your mobile device or “Accept” in the Sign and Save window.