How to Sign a Google Docs/Sheets file
From Scriptel Wiki
You will need:
- Scriptel mSign Desktop Application (see our guide on Installing Scriptel mSign Desktop Application if you require assistance).
- ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Docs or ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Sheets installed (see our guides on ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Docs installation or ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Sheets installation if you require assistance).
- Scriptel mSign Mobile on either an iOS or Android Device. (see our guides on Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an iOS Device or Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an Android Device if you require assistance)
- Be sure your device is already be paired after following the instructions above.
- Open the document you wish to sign in either Google Docs or Google Sheets.
- Click on “Add-ons” near the top of the page, then “ScripTouch Sign and Save for Google Docs”, and then “Sign Document.”
- Once the application sidebar opens click on the button that says “Click Here to Sign.”
- Sign on your mobile device now. Be sure to press “OK” once you have finished signing.
- Click the “ADD SIGNATURE” button below your signature. You may also change some aspects of the signature using the options below.
- With the signature added to your document you may now reposition, by clicking and dragging, and resize the signature, by clicking and dragging the handles along the outside of the box, if necessary.