How to Sign a Microsoft Word/Excel Document
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You will need:
- Scriptel mSign Desktop Application (see our guide on Installing Scriptel mSign Desktop Application if you require assistance).
- ScripTouch Sign and Save installed with the included Microsoft Word/Excel plugins (see our guides on ScripTouch Word Plugin installation or ScripTouch Excel Plugin installation if you require assistance).
- Scriptel mSign Mobile on either an iOS or Android Device. (see our guides on Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an iOS Device or Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an Android Device if you require assistance)
- Be sure your device is already be paired after following the instructions above.
- Open the document you want to sign in Microsoft Word or Excel, then click the "SCRIPTOUCH" button at the top of the window and then the "Capture Signature" button to open ScripTouch Sign and Save.
- You may now sign on your mobile device. You should see the signature appear in the sign and save window as it is signed.
- If it isn't, choose File > Connect and select “ScripTouch ST 1550” to ensure it is connected.
- After you have finished the signature click either the "OK" button on your device, or the "Accept" button in the sign and save window.
- Click and drag the signature to reposition it and click on any of the handles along the outer edge of the signature to resize it.