ScripTouch OpenOffice Writer Plugin installation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note that this video shows the old installer. The new installer's screens are shown in steps 1-8 below.
- Navigate to Scriptel Downloads page and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch Sign and Save with ScripTouch Remote. Notice the included Microsoft word plugin.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer. And click Install.
- Windows may ask you "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" If it does, click Yes
- On the Welcome screen click Next.
- Select "I accept the terms in the license agreement." and click Next
- This step allows you to change what is installed and where it will reside. If you are ok with installing everything and in the default locations, click Next
- Click on Install to finish the installation.
- After installation is complete, click Finish
- Reopen the Scriptel download page in your browser and scroll up to the top. Click on the checkbox for Include Plugins for Third Party Software. In the drop down window select Apache Open Office.
- Scroll down and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch OpenOffice 4.0 Extension.
- Once the download finishes, Run the installer. Click OK to proceed with installation.
- Read and accept the End User Agreement.
- Click close then and restart Open Office with the document you want to sign.
- Click on View at the top of the window. Then from View > Toolbars > Scriptel ScripTouch and make sure it is enabled. If it is not enable it now and restart Open Office.
- Click on the Insert Signature button at the top of the window to open ScripTouch Sign and Save.
- Make sure your signature pad is connected indicated by a green square at the bottom left of the sign and save window. If your signature pad was not plugged in up to this point, plug it in now.
- You may now sign on your signature pad. You should see the signature appear in the sign and save window as it is signed.
- After you have finished the signature click either the OK button on the pad, or the Accept button in the sign and save window.
- Click and drag the signature to reposition it and click on any of the handles along the outer edge of the signature to resize it.