ScripTouch Adobe Plugin Installation on Mac
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Install ScripTouch Adobe Reader Plugin on Mac Tutorial (Intel Processor Only)
ScripTouch Adobe Reader Plugin to Sign PDFs on Mac Tutorial (Intel Processor Only)
- Navigate to Scriptel Downloads page and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch Sign and Save.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer.
- Run the ScripTouch Sign and Save .pkg file.
- Read and agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Change your install location if you wish, otherwise leave it unchanged.
- Enter your Name and Password to allow the installation.
- Open the document you want to sign. Then click on Adobe Reader in the menu bar, then click Preferences.
- Scroll down the list of categories and click on Signatures.
- Click on More... for Creation & Appearance.
- Set the Default Signing Method to Scriptel.SignAndSave then click OK. Then click OK to close the Preferences window.
- Click the Fill & Sign button at the top of the window. Then click on Place Signature.
- Click Drag New Signature Rectangle then create a rectangle around the signature area by clicking a corner and dragging to the opposite corner.
- Make sure your signature pad is connected indicated by a green square at the bottom left of the Sign and Save window. If your signature pad was not plugged in up to this point, plug it in now.
- You may now sign on your signature pad. You should see the signature appear in the sign and save window as it is signed.
- After you have finished the signature click either the OK button on the pad, or the Accept button in the sign and save window.