ScripTouch Adobe Plugin Installation on Mac
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Navigate to Scriptel Downloads page and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch Sign and Save.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer.
- Run the ScripTouch Sign and Save .pkg file.
- Read and agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Change your install location if you wish, otherwise leave it unchanged.
- Enter your Name and Password to allow the installation.
- Open the document you want to sign. Then click on Adobe Reader in the menu bar, then click Preferences.
- Scroll down the list of categories and click on Signatures.
- Click on More... for Creation & Appearance.
- Set the Default Signing Method to Scriptel.SignAndSave then click OK. Then click OK to close the Preferences window.
- Click the Fill & Sign button at the top of the window. Then click on Place Signature.
- Click Drag New Signature Rectangle then create a rectangle around the signature area by clicking a corner and dragging to the opposite corner.
- Make sure your signature pad is connected indicated by a green square at the bottom left of the Sign and Save window. If your signature pad was not plugged in up to this point, plug it in now.
- You may now sign on your signature pad. You should see the signature appear in the sign and save window as it is signed.
- After you have finished the signature click either the OK button on the pad, or the Accept button in the sign and save window.