Installing ScripTouch Toolbox on Windows
Installing the ScripTouch Toolbox on Windows is fairly strait-forward:
- Navigate to Scriptel Downloads page and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch Toolbox.
- Once the download finishes run the installer.
- Select "I accept the terms in the license agreement."
- Enter your User Name and Organization.
- Select either Complete or Custom installation.
- Click on Install to finish the installation.
The installation is now complete and you may run ScripTouch Toolbox. For further assistance or if you experience any problems please contact Scriptel Support.
Note on Java Requirement
The ScripTouch Toolbox does rely on having a Java Run-time Environment installed. The ScripTouch Toolbox supports both x32 and x64 bit versions of the JRE 1.6 and higher. If a JRE is not detected during install it will try to install JRE 1.8.
If you are behind a firewall or proxy and are not able to install ScripTouch Toolbox because of the Java requirement simply install a compatible JRE version prior to installing ScripTouch Toolbox.