Acquire ScripTouch Licenses for ScripTouch Remote on Windows
Method 1: Web Browser
For this method you will need an account on the Scriptel customer portal which is at https://portal.scriptel.com/.
If you do not already have an account, you may sign up for one by navigating to https://portal.scriptel.com/#/newaccount or contacting Scriptel support.
- Open a browser and navigate to https://portal.scriptel.com/.
- Login to the portal.
- Select your Organization.
- Click on the "Licenses" tab.
- Click on the "Download Licenses" button.
- Store the license file in one of these three places:
C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Scriptel\Licenses C:\Program Files\Scriptel Corporation\Licenses* C:\Program Files (x86)\Scriptel Corporation\Licenses* *Requires Administrator access
Please note, you may need to create this folder, if it doesn't already exist.
You have successfully downloaded and installed a ScripTouch license.
Method 2: ScripTouch Toolbox
For this method, you will need ScripTouch Toolbox installed, and an account on the Scriptel customer portal.
See our guide on installing ScripTouch Toolbox if you require assistance.
- Open the ScripTouch Toolbox.
- Click on "Settings" and then "Online Settings."
- Enter your Scriptel Portal login credentials.
- Click on "Check Credentials."
- Make sure your primary organization is accurate, then click "Save."
- Plug in your signature pad now, if it wasn't plugged in before.
- Click on "Settings," then "Enable Online."
- Click on "Settings," then click "Check for Licenses."
You have successfully downloaded a ScripTouch license.