Getting the MAC Address of a Computer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some licensing activities may require you to get the MAC address of your computer.
This can by done by doing one of the following:
Use Sign and Save:
- Open Sign and Save and go to Help->About->System Information
- There may be more than one MAC address. For licensing purposes, any will work.
Using a cmd shell:
- Press and hold the "Windows" key and press the "R" key.
- In the "Run" window that appears, type "cmd" and hit "OK".
- In the black window that appears type "ipconfig /all" and hit enter.
- You will see a list of one or more network adapters. The "Physical Address" items are your MAC address.