Cleaning a Scriptel Signature Pad
From Scriptel Wiki
You will need
- A Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- For the best results while cleaning your signature pad, it is recommended that you only use 91% or higher isopropyl alcohol. Anything less than 91% may contain additives like aromatics that could damage the pad.
- Unplug your signature pad from your computer.
- Depending on the model of your signature pad, you may be able to remove the stylus and USB connector cables, either at the top of the pad, or by removing the back panel. If you have such a model it is recommended that you remove the cables and panel before cleaning.
- Pour a small amount of isopropyl alcohol onto the microfiber cloth. Never pour directly onto the pad, as this could damage or even ruin your pad.
- Gently wipe the signature pad in any dirty areas. You may also want to clean the stylus if necessary.
- Let your signature pad dry before reconnecting it.
- Reconnect the stylus, USB connector and replace the back panel if applicable.
- Plug your pad back into your computer.