Difference between revisions of "ScripTouch Word Plugin installation on Mac"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Max Campbell moved page Installing the Microsoft Word Plugin and signing a document on Mac to ScripTouch Word Plugin installation on Mac)
Revision as of 10:23, 12 August 2016
- Navigate to Scriptel Downloads page and click the Download Now button for ScripTouch Sign and Save.
- Once the download finishes, run the installer.
- Run the ScripTouch Sign and Save .pkg file.
- Read and agree to the End User License Agreement.
- Change your install location if you wish, otherwise leave it unchanged.
- Enter your Name and Password to allow the installation.
- Open the document you want to sign in Microsoft word, then click the Insert Signature button to open Sign and Save.
- Make sure your signature pad is connected indicated by a green square at the bottom left of the Sign and Save window. If your signature pad was not plugged in up to this point, plug it in now.
- You may now sign on your signature pad. You should see the signature appear in the sign and save window as it is signed.
- After you have finished the signature click either the OK button on the pad, or the Accept button in the sign and save window.
- Click and drag the signature to reposition it and click on any of the handles along the outer edge of the signature to resize it.