ScripTouch Compact LCD Bumper
|Cost||$40 / $25 if bought with a new Compact LCD|
Customers looking for more protection for their Scriptel portable signature pads have a new option: The Compact LCD bumper.
The Bumper is made out of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer). It’s flexible, like rubber but strong. It’s brand-new design has built-in firm connector supports for added protection.
Accidental USB unplugging is now a thing of the past. The carrying handle makes for easier holding and storage and you get a pen stand too.
Video instructions follow:
- Start by pushing the cable connectors through the slot along the curved edge.
- Insert the pen cable in the center of the curve.
- Insert the USB cable to the right of that.
- Now, connect the cables to the pad.
- Insert the pen connector arrow side up until it clicks.
- Insert the pad into the bumper / working the back edge in first.
- Then insert each of the two front corners. (You don't have to push too hard.) Instead, work the front corners of the bumper / one at a time, over the pad. Your bumper will last longer if you don't force it.
Once the pad is securely in the bumper, it is ready to for action.