Installing Scriptel mSign Mobile on an Android Device
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You will need:
- An Android device running version 4.10 (Jelly Bean) or later.
- An account on the Scriptel customer portal.
- ScripTouch Sign and Save installed (see our guide on ScripTouch Sign and Save installation if you require assistance).
- Scriptel mSign Desktop installed and running on a desktop (or laptop) computer. (see our guide on Installing Scriptel mSign Desktop Application if you require assistance).
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store and search for “Scriptel mSign Mobile,” and install it.
- Sign in to the mSign application using your Scriptel customer portal login credentials.
- Open the menu at the top left of the page and select, “Pair with Device.”
- Back on your desktop, right-click on the mSign icon in the notification area of your taskbar and select, “Pair with Device.”
- You will be shown a 9-digit pairing key and a QR code version. Scan the QR code or enter the key by hand.
- Open ScripTouch Sign and Save. In the bottom left of the window, you should see a green square which lets you know that it connected automatically.
If it hasn’t, choose File > Connect and select “ScripTouch ST1550.”
You may now sign on your Android device and the signature should appear in the Sign and Save window.